Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice place! I will recommend it to my friends. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Yulia Russia
- “ We stayed in a double room wich was quiet big and comfortable. The common room style with vintage furniture is very nice. The kitchen is well furnished. It's not so close from the city center (not 100m, but 15-20 min on foot). Sound insulation is not very good you can hear everything from the hall, the big bedroom doors are also making noise when closing it. The eco style is a bit too much (no trash in bedroom , shower or toilet) just in the kitchen. I will stay there if I come again in Tartu. ”
- 31 Dec 2013 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Very cozy hostel, everything functioned excellent. Roof terrace was awesome. No lines to bathrooms/showers. And design of hostel is great too! ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Heidi Finland
- “ It was really a lucky decision of us to stay at Looming hostel. The hostel itself was very quiet and cosy, the staff was friendly, experienced and ready to help; the place was not very far from the city center: normally we reached it in about fifteen minutes, if I'm not mistaken. In addition there was a nice Printing Museum on the ground floor of the same building. Besides the hostel offers a number of free books to read for guests (they're in the sitting-room). ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Evgenii Russia