Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was better than Terviseks. Had a better vibe. Sirly and Eva were great. Great music and even had a shirt fixed. Thanks again. ”
- 11 Sep 2014 Gregory England
- “ One of the best hostel ever! ;) ”
- 10 May 2014 Cesare Italy
- “ Very nice place! I will recommend it to my friends. ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Yulia Russia
- “ We stayed in a double room wich was quiet big and comfortable. The common room style with vintage furniture is very nice. The kitchen is well furnished. It's not so close from the city center (not 100m, but 15-20 min on foot). Sound insulation is not very good you can hear everything from the hall, the big bedroom doors are also making noise when closing it. The eco style is a bit too much (no trash in bedroom , shower or toilet) just in the kitchen. I will stay there if I come again in Tartu. ”
- 31 Dec 2013 Anonymous Belgium