Lorenc Guesthouse & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Everything was perfect! It is the old house and the owner is very carefully support it in good condition! Near the house there is a garden with grape terrace where always sounded nice music! The hotel owner is very hospitable! Here were fed delicious dinners!! I advise everyone to stay in this wonderful hotel!! ”
- 21 Jul 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ Berat it's a beautiful place to go and definitely Lorenc Guesthouse is a great place to stay. Lorenc was very helpful about the places to visit in Berat and his house was warm and clean, they really take care of you! I would love to return in summer and enjoy the guesthouse yard. ”
- 12 Feb 2012 Anonymous
- “ thanks a lot it's was magic!!!!!!! ”
- 02 Sep 2011 Bernard
- “ good place to stay 1 or 2 nights and kind staff just everybody feels they have to stay with you to make you enjoy.except for this very nice place in very lovely position. ”
- 11 Aug 2011 Alessandra