Los Amigos Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a wounderful time at los amigos. The atmosphere was fantastic so sometimes it was even hard to leave the comfortable sitting-area and go out do do something. A recomendable Place if you stay in the South of Tenerife. It was one of the highlights of my Trip to the canaries. ”
- 17 May 2014 Magdalena Austria
- “ The place is great,easy access to buses to go in either direction,the staff are very friendly and helpfull, can plan anything as knowledge of area is well known and and that good I've booked another 10 days here. Well recommended and worth every euro. ”
- 04 Feb 2014 Stuart Scotland
- “ I like the atmosphere of los amigos that you could meet and talk to people from other places, however the hostel seems lack of maintenance, everything looks so tattered, and flies everywhere. The shower handle easily fall off, and the water is not hot enough. The location is good for people who likes to stay away from the tourism site, 15 minutes by bike to the nearest town el medano, 2 minutes walk to bus station. car rental is strongly recommended. It's good place to make new friends. ”
- 03 Jan 2014 Anonymous China
- “ We stayed for one night before moving on to La Gomera. For us the perfect possibility to avoid spending the night in a hotel. We used the kindly provided pick up service. Arriving late was no problem. We liked the atmospere very much. Many thank's! ”
- 19 Dec 2013 Christiane Germany
- “ Great place to relax, to watch the stars and swim in the sea but also pool ;) Love the cat ;) but also the nice people! ”
- 10 Oct 2013 Anonymous Germany