Los Amigos Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I absolutely love this hostel. It was my second stay and definitely not my last one. I love the family like atmosphere. Everybody chills out together at night. Security: the rooms can't be locked but this is no problem. Facilities: only 3 bathrooms for all guests, sometimes just cold water in the shower. The common space is outside but the weather is always good enough, I love it. The sofas could be overhauled. Cleanliness: the batchrooms could be cleaner but are ok. Just don't be picky. ”
- 04 Mar 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ There was an overbooking problem so we couldn't get what we had booked. We would have been pleased if we at least had gotten a small discount. Not "it's not our fault so you have to pay the same for a worse solution, since both of you will use our bathroom" ”
- 23 Jan 2015 Anna-Lena
- “ Very well organisedand friendly staff Also found the guest respectful ”
- 12 Jan 2015 julie England
- “ I wanted to stay near the airport Reina Sofia to get quickly and cheep to this. The timetable of the bus wasn't correct in the hostel and after waiting half an hour for the bus I needed to call a taxi which costs 15 €. The hostel is just beside the airport but there is no dirct way to come to. ”
- 23 Dec 2014 Sabine Germany