Los Amigos Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I absolutely love this hostel. It was my second stay and definitely not my last one. I love the family like atmosphere. Everybody chills out together at night. Security: the rooms can't be locked but this is no problem. Facilities: only 3 bathrooms for all guests, sometimes just cold water in the shower. The common space is outside but the weather is always good enough, I love it. The sofas could be overhauled. Cleanliness: the batchrooms could be cleaner but are ok. Just don't be picky. ”
- 04 Mar 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ There was an overbooking problem so we couldn't get what we had booked. We would have been pleased if we at least had gotten a small discount. Not "it's not our fault so you have to pay the same for a worse solution, since both of you will use our bathroom" ”
- 23 Jan 2015 Anna-Lena
- “ Very well organisedand friendly staff Also found the guest respectful ”
- 12 Jan 2015 julie England