Los Amigos Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place to relax, to watch the stars and swim in the sea but also pool ;) Love the cat ;) but also the nice people! ”
- 10 Oct 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ A fabulous place! Great people, beautifully located, (right across the road from some of the most beautiful sea vistas), pristinely clean and professionally run. Probably one of the best, if not the best, hostel in the world. ”
- 19 Jun 2013 Jozef Poland
- “ Wonderful, friendly, staff and volunteer staff. Great breakfast included. Very welcoming and friendly. Highly recommended. It's a bit far from town if you want to be with all the disco crowd - but it's in a lovely authentic, quiet spot if you don't (i didn't!). Thank you, amigos! Gracias x ”
- 13 Apr 2013 Anonymous England
- “ very nice hostel will come back definitely :) ”
- 18 Jan 2013 Anonymous Slovakia
- “ Really enjoyed my stay in December , nice quiet location near the beach , nice atmosphere and friendly staff. Would visit again. Regards Peter. ”
- 13 Dec 2012 Anonymous British