Los Amigos Backpackers Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very well organisedand friendly staff Also found the guest respectful ”
- 12 Jan 2015 julie England
- “ I wanted to stay near the airport Reina Sofia to get quickly and cheep to this. The timetable of the bus wasn't correct in the hostel and after waiting half an hour for the bus I needed to call a taxi which costs 15 €. The hostel is just beside the airport but there is no dirct way to come to. ”
- 23 Dec 2014 Sabine Germany
- “ You get a free breakfast with everything like Müesli, Toast and stuff. There is a large outside chill area where you can meet the other travelers. Everything gets cleaned daily. You can eat lovely dinners for 5Euros every night. The staff is very friendly and does a lot of little events like tours, quiz etc. Location isnt very good. Its in a little village and there isnt really anything there except the little snacks from the hostel. There are busses to El Medano and Los Christianos. Was lovely ”
- 29 Oct 2014 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Had to wait 2+ hours to be checked in the night we arrived only to find out the person that was able to check us in was sitting next to us in the outside lounge area the whole time. Poor management and poor facilities. Showers are dirty and flood every time, even more you're expected to "mop up your water," upon exiting. You're required to strip your beds upon leaving. You could 100% find a nicer hostel for the same price. ”
- 17 Oct 2014 Andrea USA
- “ I had a wounderful time at los amigos. The atmosphere was fantastic so sometimes it was even hard to leave the comfortable sitting-area and go out do do something. A recomendable Place if you stay in the South of Tenerife. It was one of the highlights of my Trip to the canaries. ”
- 17 May 2014 Magdalena Austria
- “ The place is great,easy access to buses to go in either direction,the staff are very friendly and helpfull, can plan anything as knowledge of area is well known and and that good I've booked another 10 days here. Well recommended and worth every euro. ”
- 04 Feb 2014 Stuart Scotland