Los Angeles Backpackers Paradise Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was the worst place I have ever stayed in. I ended up leaving (without a refund) within two hours of getting there. It was full of nasty hookers and drug addics. I would definetely recommend not staying there. It's in a sketchy neighborhood as well so be careful walking around. I tried to get a pack of cigarettes from the gas station a few blocks away and was warned by a random guy waiting on a bus not to walk around there. ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Doug
- “ The receptionist girls are very rude, unbelievable,.After I talked to the supervisor one of receptionist Mexican woman yelled at me. I have no idea how they got hired. There's a trashy woman lives in my room smokes, bossy and drunk, tv on 2 am! One of their rule 24/7 AC on. After 3 days later the guy telling me I am not allowed to park back side. All those people were terrible communicating with people. Any workers had no name tag. I can't describe their body type. ”
- 06 May 2015 oyunjargal Mongolia
- “ Staff was very rude, security man woke me up in the middle of the night because I accidentilly locked the door and yelled at me and banged at the wall. Most women at the reception are very rude, they threaten to kick you out and say things like "they drive me crazy" so all the guests can hear it ”
- 14 Apr 2015 Karoline Germany
- “ It's a good hostel, you get what you paid for. My rate was $10/day. The common areas are great, with heated pool, a great outdoor area with tables and a bar. And free popcorn. The room and bathrooms were good, nothing fancy, but not bad either. The wifi did not work properly at all. I was told by other hostellers that cell phones tended to disappear, so I was always watchful of my stuff. ”
- 27 Feb 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I think that this hostel is not professional in dealing with clients and does not have respect for people. When our group reached the hostel we were told that the rooms we booked are not available, since a confirmed booking does not mean that we will get the places! It's first come first serve basis! And we were offered private rooms for almost trible the normal price. ”
- 30 Jul 2014 Anonymous Jordan