Los Angeles Backpackers Paradise Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I think that this hostel is not professional in dealing with clients and does not have respect for people. When our group reached the hostel we were told that the rooms we booked are not available, since a confirmed booking does not mean that we will get the places! It's first come first serve basis! And we were offered private rooms for almost trible the normal price. ”
- 30 Jul 2014 Anonymous Jordan
- “ The staff are never smiling and when you ask for direction or information they are not really helpful and they look like they don't give a s***. ”
- 14 Jun 2014 Joelle
- “ This is the worst hotel ever. The neigborhood is very unsafe where it's located at. The staff is rude obnoxious and disrespectful to their peers and customers. The manager was going around asking people if they were smoking or had weed. Whoever had weed or smelled like weed would get kicked out while the owner of the hostel was sitting at the bar smoking weed. The hotel smelled liked weed all day. You can hear gun shots at night and hear ppl cursing in the hotel. Bad place. ”
- 01 Jun 2014 janet Mexico
- “ Nice hostel, cheap and convenient for the buses. ”
- 12 May 2014 Anonymous France
- “ I heard that the neighborhood might be dangerous, but they have the shuttle, so it is ok. The staff was amazing and the environment is interesting and cool. It is not a prime hotel, but it is good worth for the money. ”
- 01 May 2014 martha elizabeth Mexico