Los Angeles Backpackers Paradise Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I reserved in the all female dorm but got put in the mixed gender dorm. Sometimes they forgot to leave us sheets and or towels and we had to go out to get bedding at night. Kind of dirty. ”
- 14 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ BANG FOR THE BUCKS! But I also recommend searching "inns" along with "hostels" when doing google search. ”
- 16 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The worst hostel I've ever been to! A bunch of lies! Personnel is rude! It takes ages to check in. I had to sleep in a complete different location in a house far away from all the announced facilities. That house was in a dark place and had strange people on it. I felt very unsafe! Bathrooms and kitchen were awful and there was no commun room! Very very bad! ”
- 15 Aug 2015 Anonymous
- “ Had to wait 7 hours on the hall to finally get our room. People/managers over there are not concerned about the well being of their customers. In case of any problems, they just wait and don't do anything to fix that up. Their organization sucks. ”
- 08 Aug 2015 Anais France
- “ The staff could start to look up the word friendly and helpful in a dictionary. I'm just talking about the staff at the front desk. I arrived and wanted to stay a couple nights, the women told me there is no bed available. After I booked online at hostel.com I could check in. It was a 20 mixed dorm room. It smelled like their cats were urinate everywhere, the restroom was dirty. The mattress are still in a plastic bag. I would highly recommend to stay somewhere else (like the hollywood hostel!) ”
- 07 Aug 2015 Anonymous
- “ This was the worst place I have ever stayed in. I ended up leaving (without a refund) within two hours of getting there. It was full of nasty hookers and drug addics. I would definetely recommend not staying there. It's in a sketchy neighborhood as well so be careful walking around. I tried to get a pack of cigarettes from the gas station a few blocks away and was warned by a random guy waiting on a bus not to walk around there. ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Doug