Lotte - The Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We really loved this hostel. It's in the perfect location in Heidelberg, right next to the funicular that goes up to the castle. The hostel has a great feel, and there's a nice common room and small kitchen, with coffee. The bathrooms were adequate, and were generally quite clean. I would stay here again. ”
- 07 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Cozy and good atmosphere. Nice living room and friendly staff, great location. ”
- 13 Nov 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ Best hostel we've stayed at in Europe. Very clean, wonderful staff and great atmosphere. Great for all ages, young single travelers or families. ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Lotte was wonderful! Carmen, the woman in charge, was so friendly and helpful - like a mom to her visitors. Cereal bar was dangerously good. Lovely decor and great value. ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Amazing place. Strongly recommended. ”
- 14 Apr 2015 Anonymous India