Lotte - The Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Reception is really helpful! ”
- 20 Nov 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Best hostel ever! Clean, comfy rooms. Generous kitchen, cozy lounge where you can just hang about with friends. Clean bathrooms with hot water! Super-charming interior design! Delightful receptionists- they even left us a key and notes when we arrived after reception hours. Will definitely book again, a real value for anybody's money. ”
- 02 Oct 2014 Anonymous Israel
- “ I like this hostel sooo much. It takes just 3 mins to walk up the castle and old town centre. The staff is nice and cute. The most important thing is having female bathroom. I have the best shower in my Europe trip. ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Yung Chun Taiwan
- “ home away from home!!! spacious and neat rooms. hostel provided linen, bedsheets, pillow case, and towel. lockable lockers for your personal items. clean bathrooms. very helpful and courteous staff, in particular, Carmen who welcomed me on my arrival. strategically located in the historic old town allowing one to explore the Altstadt at your own pace. ”
- 07 May 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Very nice hostel and excellent staff, nothing to complain about. The kitchen was really good equipped, and the interior decoration was cosy. The hostel is situated near the Heidelberg Castle (only few meters to the funicular which takes you to the castle...or by walk only 10-15 minutes) and the Old Town with all its' attractions! ”
- 20 Feb 2014 Julienne France
- “ The hostel is very close to the city town. Easy to reach the downtown without buses. The environment is good and the shower room is big and clean. You have all kinds of stuff in the kitchen which allows you to cook by yourself ”
- 28 Jan 2014 Anonymous Taiwan