Lotte - The Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lotte was wonderful! Carmen, the woman in charge, was so friendly and helpful - like a mom to her visitors. Cereal bar was dangerously good. Lovely decor and great value. ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Amazing place. Strongly recommended. ”
- 14 Apr 2015 Anonymous India
- “ I loved staying at this hostel! It is located so close to the castle and the old part of the city, which was perfect for me! Also, the staff are extremely helpful and nice. Plus, towels and lockers are included, as well as a hairdryer in the woman's bathroom. The beds and linens were very comfortable and the rooms were clean and well-decorated. The common room is really cool and comfy and people hung out there. ”
- 04 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Reception is really helpful! ”
- 20 Nov 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Best hostel ever! Clean, comfy rooms. Generous kitchen, cozy lounge where you can just hang about with friends. Clean bathrooms with hot water! Super-charming interior design! Delightful receptionists- they even left us a key and notes when we arrived after reception hours. Will definitely book again, a real value for anybody's money. ”
- 02 Oct 2014 Anonymous Israel
- “ I like this hostel sooo much. It takes just 3 mins to walk up the castle and old town centre. The staff is nice and cute. The most important thing is having female bathroom. I have the best shower in my Europe trip. ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Yung Chun Taiwan