Lotus Hostel(Singapore Backpacker Hostel)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very very satisfied with the kindness of roy and kim. and also had a pleasant time in lotus hostel because you treated me as sincerely.]k thank you for your all hardworking in the hostel. ”
- 24 Dec 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Roy and Kim were very accommodating and helpful during our stay. I never felt I was away in another country because of them. 😀 ”
- 16 Sep 2015 Anonymous Philippines
- “ I had a wonderful time staying here. The price was good, staff was fantastic, and the facilities were great. I had a pleasant time staying here and I would definitely choose it again. The only problem I had was finding this hostel. It's not right by an MRT stop, which is fine, but only once you've figured out exactly how to get to the hostel from the MRT. While it's simple once you figure it out and remember how to take the bus there, providing more detailed directions would be helpful. ”
- 01 Sep 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ We only spend one night at the Lostus Hostel but the hosts where very kind and super friendly, we could've easily spend a week there. ”
- 04 Aug 2015 Amina Germany
- “ We really enjoyed our week staying at this hostel! The owners Roy and Kim were incredibly friendly and helpful, we couldn't have felt more at home. Clean, safe, quiet. A 15 mins walk to the metro, but easy to get a bus instead. They even took a photo of us when we left and emailed it to us :-) When we left we didn't have quite enough money for our last bus ride to the coach station, so they gave us a little bit off our bill so we did have enough - thanks again! ”
- 25 May 2015 Mark England
- “ Staff are so friendly, helpful and welcoming. Rooms are a good size and having a sink in the room is a handy feature. The entire hostel is very clean. The location is a little bit out of the centre but there is a bus stop right outside and MRT station close by. This hostel is great value for Singapore - we would stay again and highly recommend to other people. ”
- 05 Mar 2015 Rebecca Ireland