Lotus Hostel(Singapore Backpacker Hostel)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Roy and Kim were very accommodating and helpful during our stay. I never felt I was away in another country because of them. 😀 ”
- 16 Sep 2015 Anonymous Philippines
- “ We only spend one night at the Lostus Hostel but the hosts where very kind and super friendly, we could've easily spend a week there. ”
- 04 Aug 2015 Amina Germany
- “ We really enjoyed our week staying at this hostel! The owners Roy and Kim were incredibly friendly and helpful, we couldn't have felt more at home. Clean, safe, quiet. A 15 mins walk to the metro, but easy to get a bus instead. They even took a photo of us when we left and emailed it to us :-) When we left we didn't have quite enough money for our last bus ride to the coach station, so they gave us a little bit off our bill so we did have enough - thanks again! ”
- 25 May 2015 Mark England
- “ Staff are so friendly, helpful and welcoming. Rooms are a good size and having a sink in the room is a handy feature. The entire hostel is very clean. The location is a little bit out of the centre but there is a bus stop right outside and MRT station close by. This hostel is great value for Singapore - we would stay again and highly recommend to other people. ”
- 05 Mar 2015 Rebecca Ireland