Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was wonderful. Beautiful pool and garden areas. We had problems with our lighting but they fixed it. ”
- 15 Jan 2014 michelle USA
- “ Fantastic hotel. It's a little far from the town center, but they provide free tuk-tuk shuttles into town from 9 am to 9 pm, and it's a pleasant ride in. Wonderful staff, absolutely gorgeous decor & pool. The only little hiccup was that my credit card got kicked back, and when I called my bank, they said it was because of the hotel's system, not my/their fault. Got it sorted out eventually and staff was friendly and helpful throughout. ”
- 09 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ A very nice place. Excellent facilities. Very good value. ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ Basically a resort! Really really great place. Run by Canadians and very friendly local staff. Breakfast was included (crepes, omeletes, toast, ham, muesli and fruit).It was a bit far from the "city" but they provided free tuktuks TO the city, you just have to find your own way back. We really liked the location, since it was pretty far from all the touristy areas so we got to experience the local life. ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Nice hostel . good value for money ! we stayed here for a day and enjoyed. ”
- 22 Jun 2013 Neha India