Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a clean hostel. I can't understand why the mattresses in the dorms bend a lot. There are lockers with keys provided in dorms. Staff was helpful and attended to my requests promptly. Kitchen is small but you can still cook when there are not many guests. There is no hanger inside the showers so you may have to dress in front of others. Overall, a nice stay. ”
- 13 Oct 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Very good breakfest! ”
- 05 Oct 2014 Philipp Germany
- “ very clean, nice people and staff there. Strongly recommend. ^^ ”
- 14 Aug 2014 ting China
- “ i found very good place for rest. ”
- 27 Jul 2014 Slawomir Poland
- “ Very well equipped kitchen) Generally it's very good hostel located in very live district witn many bars and pubs so it won't be difficult to figure out how to spend your time. The railway/bus station is very near to hostel. Also there are some shops near the hostel, it will be easy to find something for dinner;) Be careful, they don't accept some types of cards (my friend's russian MasterCard wasn't accepted). The little orangerie on the porch looks very nice! Thanks to who looks after it ! ”
- 06 May 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ One of the best Hostels ever. Clean rooms, cheap, friendly, well located. ”
- 09 Feb 2014 Anonymous Germany