Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice, clean, very good location in a street with a busy night life. Good brakfast. ”
- 26 Dec 2015 Lukas Czech Republic
- “ The hotel is a bit far from the main station but it is nice, the kitchen is big and you can have tea and cookies every time. The atmosphere is great and the staff is really nice. One thing that wasn't so nice, was the broken WC for boys the fact that the other one was really dirty as many boys had to use this one. ”
- 22 Dec 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Cozy and comfortable. The atmosphere is extremely relaxing. The food is healthy. ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Eiko USA
- “ Awesome place! Very cool and helpful staff, great part of new town where there are places to shop and eat, but also close to a tram line that takes you to old town. The staff worked with us for some special circumstances that arose. ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Tim USA
- “ Everything is all good and have to be cautious about the keys. If you lose them, they will cost you a leg. ”
- 13 Jul 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ The room was clean, but the showers and the bathroom could have been a bit cleaner. But it was still okay. ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Julia