Louvre Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Except for the location, it is THE WORST! no matter how many people are in your room, there are only one power outlet in each room. And NO WIFI (it is an extra charge, 3euros for 2 hours) also NO LIFT! From my experience, staffs are not so nice. I asked to change the lightbulb that was out and the answer I got were "It takes up to 48hours" and "It's not a hotel.".. was I asking to serve the breakfast to my bed or something? Jesus christ. I would never return to this hostel ever. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ PROS: -Good position. -Breakfast included. CONS: -Quite expensive. -Uncomfortable beds. -There is no elevator. -You cannot pay by credit card. ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Leonardo Italy
- “ Very well located. Nice breakfast. ”
- 22 Jun 2014 Marek Estonia
- “ excellent location with good price, you can get to almost all the sites quickly, but the facilities and environnement are not good but it's ok ”
- 24 Dec 2013 Anonymous China
- “ For the first time in Paris this hostel is really great for 1-2 nights not more! After you get sick of dirty and really small shower and toilet, awful noize and too many guests. But still the location is just perfect, I was lucky with great nabours in 4 girls room! Jessica, Elithabeth, hope you are doing great! ”
- 23 Sep 2013 Anonymous Russia