Love Lane Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff is very friendly, the room (dorm) was okay except for the bed bugs. ”
- 16 Nov 2013 NURUL AIN Malaysia
- “ Although many people had complained about bed bugs i could not see any signs of these. The staff here were very friendly and treated you like a friend coming over for a visit. ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Anonymous England
- “ That 's the place you absolutelly don't have to go. The price in dormitory seems attractif 15RM by internet, 18 RM, once you are there. But for 5RM extra there is much better option. Why ? The personal as well as the boss are completelly antipatics and treat the clientes like dogs. Fristly when we ask to see the dorm, they show it on pictures. Finaly the big dorm 8 beds is on the front of the street, with windows who doesn't closed and without mosquito net (then be ready to be bitten at night). ”
- 04 Mar 2013 Ghyssaert Belgium
- “ A little bit strange staff.you couldn't leave the hostel 24h, was closed at night,so we couldn't get out. rooms were ok, though amazingly hot in rooms with fan. Unfortunately quite poor and too little facilities (only one proper and leaking toilet,downstairs was dirty,dark etc, you wouldn't call it restrooms and one shower) for the whole hostel. Served "breadfast" (2 slices of toast bread with jam and 1 cup of tea or coffee at least).wi-fi was working for very limited time (30min or so) ”
- 22 Dec 2012 Anonymous Germany