Love Lane Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A nice name to heard but indeed an ancient old building, everything to deal are all in a retro way. The toilets was like didn't been cleaned for more than 10 years, not even dare to use the washroom, it's really disgusting. No air-cond, the only to deal with such hot weather in m'sia - 1ceiling fan in old condition(noise) and 1 table fan in such poor ventilation room. Lack of plug socket, there are only 2 plug in the room for 5 pax, 1 already for table fan, there is only 1 left. ”
- 02 May 2015 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ don t take a single room awfull; 2X2m no window, just in front of the reception........... ”
- 17 Mar 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Not enough toilets for the amount of guests and they never ever seemed to be clean - in fact none of the hostel was remotely clean ever. Bed bugs in most of the beds. Don't expect a lot but do expect toilets to be cleaned at least once a day. ”
- 18 Jan 2014 Alex