Lovely Jubbly Place
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ All the day tours they are offering are way overpriced! I paid 5$ for a tuktuk and asked the driver what he's getting - 2$... We forgot our passport in the room but we were sure that we forgot it there so we called the place before somebody checked in and asked if the can go get it for us. They said they didn't find it. We told them it is just in the closet top draw. Anyway, the guests after us found it thought it's there's and kept it for four days. We went to a nightmare before!! ”
- 26 Jun 2014 Tobias
- “ once i arrive, the room key is not possible to open, so need to wait for those existing guest back.........actually they put me in a 12dom at free of charges, i can't sleep and wake up very early. normaaly staa are fine. ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ From the front desk (Tut), to the bar staff (Tai), and even (Huy) the tuk-tuk driver, I'd have to say that the staff is amazing and on top of it all. The cocktails were prepared to perfection, and the kitchen whipped up some fantastic eats! My only complaints are with the location of the drain hose for the a/c causing water to run off in front of the sink. The bar could use better blenders for some of the drinks they prepare. Time lost waiting on the blender to do it's job! Great pillows! ”
- 19 May 2014 Ryan USA
- “ One of the best hostels I have stayed in while traveling through Cambodia. The prices are very reasonable and the dorm room where I stayed had aircon and hot water in the bathroom. They have a good menu of food and drinks available. It is also close to many restaurants and a short walk from st 51 and Golden Sorya mall. It is also close to the royal palace and some other nearby attractions ”
- 31 Mar 2014 Anonymous Ireland