Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ i stayed there for two nights and they used the same towels in the toilets and it smelled bad. Other than that, the place is very central, a good location since its near shops in Dingle. ”
- 01 Dec 2014 Rogeline
- “ A very nice little hostel with a very nice staff! The rooms are clean and not expencive at all! We enjoyed our stay and we would come back :) ”
- 30 Jul 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ After booking called to make sure that all was in order.When the lady answered the phone she was extremely distracted and answered another call.I politely asked if I'd called at a bad time but she continued to answer in a very distracted manner.On arrival after I'd paid which she insisted on upfront before I could see the room she asked me if I thought that I was the only person one earth when asking her if she was ok in the previous conversation.Her manner was atrocious and off-putting ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Patrick Ireland