Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice litte nice. Near to bus station and city centre. Staff was friendly and there was Wifi connection in the rooms. All for all everythin was good. ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ I found the beds very uncomfortable. The showering facilities were not very nice. I found we were not very welcomed and it is not ideal for young people. ”
- 07 Jul 2012 David
- “ A real taste of genuine irish culture from the staff, a perfect base to stay while discovering the area. ”
- 15 Apr 2012 Anonymous Ireland
- “ The night at Lovett's Hostel was good. The room was really clean. The lady who welcomed us was really nice and available. She gave us names of places we could chill out and eat. The only negative points were the noises in the evening: until 11 PM, people were talking pretty loud in the house, taking showers and the other thing was the beds on casters. ”
- 10 Apr 2012 Elodie