Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the location is awesome! it is near all bars near where all tourists stay. The staff also helped us to a tour to the historical tunnels. ”
- 14 Aug 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Every thing were very good except breakfast was average. Same food every morning was somewhat boring. But what can be more expected for a $22 per day hotel? I enjoyed staying in this hotel. ”
- 20 Apr 2013 Yongsurk South Korea
- “ Excellent location. Amazingly helpful staff. We requested to retain the room we stayed for few days and the owner happily agreed. Also arranged day tours to Cu Chi tunnels and Mekong Delta . Was quite nice ! ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Neha India
- “ The stay was very nice ~ People were friendly and very helpful with all our needs.....a great introduction to this beautiful country! ”
- 01 Jan 2013 Ms USA
- “ I was truly very impressed with the staff's hospitality as well as their willingness to help in whatever way possible. The facilities were always very clean and I liked the idea of removing shoes before going upstairs because it maintained the level of cleanliness. There was always staff at the front desk to assist. The room provided all the items I needed to be comfortable, including a working safe. My stay here was quite memorable. ”
- 23 Dec 2012 Dave USA