Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was very helpful, friendly and kind. However, the shower in our room was not strong enough. Otherwise, good value for money. ”
- 18 Aug 2014 Kenji Japan
- “ Great place to stay & friendly staff ”
- 24 Jun 2014 geir Norway
- “ Had a great stay at Luan Vu. The location is perfect right in the heart of the backpackers district but you can not hear any of the noise in the hotel. Our room was beautiful and spotlessly clean, with good AC and the most comfortable bed I've slept on in Asia so far. Great for the price, particularly with breakfast included. All of the staff were so lovely and helpful, Kim also gave us some great local restaurant recommendations. I would not hesitate to recommend and would 100% stay again. ”
- 11 Jun 2014 Anonymous England
- “ The staff were helpful and friendly (they helped us book a tour to cu chi tunnels, and booked another hotel when we wanted to extend our stay in Saigon and they were booked). The location is incredibly convenient and is near convenience stores, ATM and lots of good restaurants. Highly recommended! ”
- 29 May 2014 Allison Canada
- “ Great service and friendly staff. Thanks for everything! ”
- 15 Apr 2014 Kate Australia
- “ Had a very nice stay here. The staff were very helpful. The rooms were nice and clean. Good location. Nothing at all to complain. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. ”
- 31 Mar 2014 Anonymous Canada