Lub d Bangkok Siam Square
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ First hostel I've been to that does not have a kitchen. Right next to mass transit & happenings. ”
- 12 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Stayed for 2 nights. Good hostel overall. Location need lots of malls and in front of the line that leads to the river. ”
- 23 Dec 2014 CELINA Brazil
- “ The smell of mold in the room was overpowering and nauseating. I immediately returned to the front desk to complain and they just nodded and agreed that they knew it was full of mold. I was moved to another room that had a strong air freshener scent that was blowing from the a/c - to try to hide the mold smell. At this point I was exhausted, it was late at night, so I decided to try to make the best of it. Big mistake. By the morning I could barely breathe and just had to pack and get out quick. ”
- 19 Dec 2014 Juliet USA
- “ I stayed here many times, very good ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ This is the 8th time stayed in this hostel, everything are good !!! ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Stay in this hostel many times, good location and friendly staff ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong