Lub d Bangkok Siam
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location, friendly staff, free wifi ”
- 14 Nov 2016 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Nice place, good location. I stayed with a kid aged at 2 and all went smooth. Certainly the air con not function very well and too freezy all the time😅. Nice people and definitely will come again for my next stay. ”
- 20 Oct 2016 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ This is a good hostel... However, their WiFi program, called Sonicwall, is a piece of junk, flakey and hard to use. Also the key card has to go in a slot to turn on the electricity. This makes it too easy to lock yourself out of your room. Very annoying arrangement. ”
- 24 Jan 2016 James Canada