Lub d Bangkok Silom
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There is nothing I have to criticise ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Bettina Germany
- “ 10 mins of walking to BTS station! Excellent staffs and facilities with excellent atmosphere. ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ The staff was really helpful with things, like directing me how to get a Thai sim card for my phone and holding onto my bag during the day after I checked out as I had booked a bus from the travel agency desk in the hostel and was being picked up there later in the evening. Definitely helped make life easy for me while I was there. ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The entire place is amazing. This is my 4th time staying here while traveling through Bangkok. I will stay one more time at the end of my trip. The place was immaculate and cleaned on time every day. Showers and bathrooms were cleaned every 2 hours which was nice considering not everyone showers at the same time of day. Staff was very knowledgable and spoke english very well which isn't a necessity for me (english) but very much appreciated. I recommend everyone stay here while traveling! ”
- 31 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ My boyfriend and I stayed in an 8 bed dorm room. The hostel had a great atmosphere, wifi connection was good and the facilities were clean. We were in Bangkok during Songkran, which meant madness in the sense of soaked backpackers walking in and out of the hostel. The staff did a great job keeping the hostel clean despite all the drippy guests. Our only complaint is location. It seems like everything is kind of far, but not far enough to get in a cab or tuktuk. Overall it's a great hostel. ”
- 12 Apr 2013 Anonymous Canada