Lub d Bangkok Silom
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Place was really clean and exceeded my expectations, very close to restaurants, markets, ATM and BTS station all great walking distance. The place is quiet at night never had problems sleeping.The staff were very helpful, knowledgable and great personalities. Been to other hostels across Thailand and it does not compare to Lub d. In fact i re booked with lub d many times just because I was so happy there. what made my experience positive was the 1) cleanness 2) staff Thank you! ”
- 16 Sep 2014 Jordan Canada
- “ Great place, location, people. Above all an awesome experience!! A must stay for all... ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Anonymous India
- “ excellent！ ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Tian China
- “ I loved this place! In fact I will be going back on my way to the south. Everybody is very friendly and there is a great atmosphere. What was wonderful is the little bar that we could hang out at, because of the curfew it was especially useful. Another thing, their bathrooms were beautiful, nice showers, mirrors and clean! I definitely recommend it. ”
- 05 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ There is nothing I have to criticise ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Bettina Germany
- “ 10 mins of walking to BTS station! Excellent staffs and facilities with excellent atmosphere. ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Anonymous Taiwan