Lub d Bangkok Silom
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There is nothing I have to criticise ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Bettina Germany
- “ 10 mins of walking to BTS station! Excellent staffs and facilities with excellent atmosphere. ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ The staff was really helpful with things, like directing me how to get a Thai sim card for my phone and holding onto my bag during the day after I checked out as I had booked a bus from the travel agency desk in the hostel and was being picked up there later in the evening. Definitely helped make life easy for me while I was there. ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The entire place is amazing. This is my 4th time staying here while traveling through Bangkok. I will stay one more time at the end of my trip. The place was immaculate and cleaned on time every day. Showers and bathrooms were cleaned every 2 hours which was nice considering not everyone showers at the same time of day. Staff was very knowledgable and spoke english very well which isn't a necessity for me (english) but very much appreciated. I recommend everyone stay here while traveling! ”
- 31 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA