Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Big hostel with friendly and helpful staff- the private room was nice with a comfy bed! There are not enough toilets/showers given the amount of guests they have, this is the only real let down for me. There are two showers and toilets per floor with about 15 rooms, so forget getting a shower in the mornings and prepare to queue for the loo! Having said that I'd definitely come back here as everything else about the place is great. ”
- 23 Apr 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Bedding was poor at best, needs new sheets, blankets and pillows. Bathroom was ok but could have used a cleaning. ”
- 22 Apr 2014 Daniel USA
- “ The staff is good, and the atmosphere is awesome, a lots interesting people there. Easy to get to downtown. They have free breakfast and free dinner on Tuesday night. I will choose it again if I have chance go to San Diego. BTW, San Diego is my favorite city in America!!!!!!!! ”
- 21 Apr 2014 Anonymous China