Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very fun atmosphere makes the hostel definitely worth staying in! I am from the east coast but there was a huge international / young crowd. If you are looking for a fun place to meet people this is definitely it. They do great events throughout the week too including free dinner. Would definitely go back next time I visit San Diego, ”
- 20 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I didn't spend much time there, but had a good time, met 2 very nice girls from Austria and everyone at the desk was nice I enjoyed a lot ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Aline Brazil
- “ I had a great time :) ”
- 03 Jul 2015 andrea USA
- “ Place is nice overall, yet could not meet my expectations on cleanliness and comfort. Maybe I was spoiled by top-notch hostels of European continent, or just encountered a bit of unluck during my stay time. I have no doubt there is plenty of room for improvement at kitchen and TV room areas. ”
- 02 May 2015 Anonymous Belarus