Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good, fun hostel, at a good location. Staff is very friendly. Lots of great programs are organized by the hostel. ”
- 15 Jan 2014 Anonymous Hungary
- “ The hostel is located in the heart of Downtown San Diego, right in the Gaslamp Quarter, a short walk to Petco Park, full of bars close by, there's a supermarket a couple blocks east and public transportation is easily accessible, 10 minutes to major bus lines and less than 30 minutes until the trolley station. The breakfast was ok at best, but every corner, from the bedrooms to the computer room, the kitchen and the bathrooms were all clean. There's a cozy common room where all the guests meet. ”
- 18 Dec 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ My stay was awesome! I stayed at luckyDs on Thanksgiving and they served a delicious turkey dinner. In general everything perfect. I liked lucky d's a lot. It's a fun hostel with a nice variation of dinners throughout the week. The staff was awesome, especially Marie, Marco, Jackie, Stefano and Michael. Housekeeping did a great job to keep everything clean. ”
- 25 Nov 2013 Anonymous England