Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is located in the heart of Downtown San Diego, right in the Gaslamp Quarter, a short walk to Petco Park, full of bars close by, there's a supermarket a couple blocks east and public transportation is easily accessible, 10 minutes to major bus lines and less than 30 minutes until the trolley station. The breakfast was ok at best, but every corner, from the bedrooms to the computer room, the kitchen and the bathrooms were all clean. There's a cozy common room where all the guests meet. ”
- 18 Dec 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ My stay was awesome! I stayed at luckyDs on Thanksgiving and they served a delicious turkey dinner. In general everything perfect. I liked lucky d's a lot. It's a fun hostel with a nice variation of dinners throughout the week. The staff was awesome, especially Marie, Marco, Jackie, Stefano and Michael. Housekeeping did a great job to keep everything clean. ”
- 25 Nov 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Good Hostel to stay. Good conditions on the rooms, some of them have lockers. Stay away from the room next to the kitchen, too much noise, even during the night by the ventilation. ”
- 12 Nov 2013 Hernâni Portugal
- “ bed not very comfortable but otherwise a nice stay. ”
- 05 Nov 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Amazing hostel. So much free stuff. Breakfast, dinners, Wi-Fi, bar crawls, staff made me feel like I was part of the family. dorms only have 4 people in them so you don't have to worry about sharing with 10 people or more like other hostels. All the art around the place and the people I met made this one of the best places I have ever stayed. Can't wait to go back. ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Bob England