Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel with a good atmosphere. We had TV in the room, which was a very nice surprise. There is free breakfast, free diners some days of the week, and the staff organizes many activities for guests. The location is also good, since it is about 5 minutes away (or less) from the Gaslamp district. I would say that the only problem in this hostel is that it is quite noisy, since there are many bars just next to it and you can hear the noise from the room. ”
- 15 May 2013 Celia Spain
- “ Awesome hostel. Very friendly staff. Good events and free stuff like the internet/computer rooms, dinners and breakfast. Try and stay for the pub crawl on Wednesday night. It was good fun. ”
- 18 Apr 2013 Lisa New Zealand
- “ Very friendly, helpful staff. Great location downtown in the Gaslamp district. No complaints whatsoever! ”
- 16 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA