Lucky Family Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was in a cool Hutong near the Lhama temple. The staff were friendly. FYI these types of buildings have plumbing that smells like sewer. If your bathroom is inside your room like ours, your room will smell. ”
- 27 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Super Hostel in a Houtang area in Beijing. Super friendly stuff, pleasant stay here, would definietly go there for a second time. ”
- 08 Nov 2014 Jan Germany
- “ Awesome hostel hidden away in a hutong in Beijing. Don't let that put you off - it is very close to the metro. Very laid back vibe, very clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. Free hot water is provided for tea/noodles, and there are decent common areas. Beers, soft drinks, coffee, breakfast and water all sold at reasonable prices (but not as cheap as the convenience store nearby!). Laundry is a bit steep at 18RMB/kg, but one pays for convenience. Highly recommended hostel! ”
- 13 Oct 2014 Anonymous Australia