Lucky Family Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ would be nice with kitchen the guest can use ”
- 27 Jul 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ A great little find. I had an initial scare when I arrived and the staff told me that there was no bed for me, but they shuffled things around for me and I ended up sleeping in the staff quarters, which turned out to be no big deal. Everything seemed very clean and orderly, and the staff was friendly and spoke great English. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I wish they could get better wifi, but everything else was great. Also, they no longer have free breakfast. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is placed really closed to the forbidden city and that is very good. there are lockers on the rooms but they are pretty small, I was traveling with a friend and stayed there 4 nights, when we checked in the key for one of the lockers was missing and, although we were promised to have it later, that didn't happen. there are 2 rooms for hanging out and they sell beer at the front desk but the rooms are a bit small. ”
- 28 May 2014 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Staff was friendly, location was in a hutong very close to everything touristy. Never more than ~5 stops on the metro from the Temple of Heaven, Tiananmen, etc They organize tours to the great wall which we did and enjoyed. Would definitely recommend this hostel. ”
- 19 Dec 2013 Michael Canada
- “ only one public bathroom, that's way annoying! ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Anonymous Israel