Lucky Family Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Super Hostel in a Houtang area in Beijing. Super friendly stuff, pleasant stay here, would definietly go there for a second time. ”
- 08 Nov 2014 Jan Germany
- “ Awesome hostel hidden away in a hutong in Beijing. Don't let that put you off - it is very close to the metro. Very laid back vibe, very clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. Free hot water is provided for tea/noodles, and there are decent common areas. Beers, soft drinks, coffee, breakfast and water all sold at reasonable prices (but not as cheap as the convenience store nearby!). Laundry is a bit steep at 18RMB/kg, but one pays for convenience. Highly recommended hostel! ”
- 13 Oct 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ would be nice with kitchen the guest can use ”
- 27 Jul 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ A great little find. I had an initial scare when I arrived and the staff told me that there was no bed for me, but they shuffled things around for me and I ended up sleeping in the staff quarters, which turned out to be no big deal. Everything seemed very clean and orderly, and the staff was friendly and spoke great English. ”
- 11 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I wish they could get better wifi, but everything else was great. Also, they no longer have free breakfast. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is placed really closed to the forbidden city and that is very good. there are lockers on the rooms but they are pretty small, I was traveling with a friend and stayed there 4 nights, when we checked in the key for one of the lockers was missing and, although we were promised to have it later, that didn't happen. there are 2 rooms for hanging out and they sell beer at the front desk but the rooms are a bit small. ”
- 28 May 2014 Anonymous Colombia