Lucky Lake Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel, close to a very nice lake, but also close to Amsterdam. We really enjoyed our stay, especially relaxing in the hammocks. ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Karin Austria
- “ My experience in the hostel was so good, they have all the things that you need. The unic problem is that is really far from Amsterdam City. it take like 40min or more. And I think its good to know that it doesnt exist a public transportation to get ther, so you depends of the privat bus that goes 1 per hour. Brreakfast so good! Staff so good!! ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Sofía
- “ Very relaxed and comfortable hostel with cute private accomodation. Friendly staff and good breakfast. A little far from Amsterdam but easy to reach thanks to the hostel-transfer. Highly recommended! ”
- 08 Jul 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ A great, fun place to stay if you're on a budget and don't want to spend too much money on your accommodation. The staff was very friendly, the place was lovely, with painted caravans and lots of things to do. If you don't mind needing a shuttle and a metro to get to the city center, this is the place for you. ”
- 05 Jul 2013 Daniel Romania
- “ This place is amazing! I really enjoyed the vibe, the staff is friendly and extremely helpful, and breakfast was delicious. We stayed in a two-person cabin, and it was perfect. It's a little far from the center, but it's easy to leave in the morning and get to the station in the evening -- from the station, a shuttle picks you up. The showers were clean and in good shape. All in all, it was a really good experience. ”
- 29 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It's a nice hostel. Too loody the evening until 1am. But clean, staff are nice and you can cook easily. ”
- 17 Apr 2013 Edith