Lucky Lake Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We loved lucky lake hostel! Such a nice atmosphere, and the staff were amazing and helpful. The rooms are clean, beds comfy, and the whole place is just so cute. The breakfast bus was awesome. It is about 20 minutes out of Amsterdam city by train, but the hostel offers a free shuttle to and from the station. You can also hire bikes and ride into a nice little town nearby or go kayaking around the lake. Mega plus. Definitely recommend staying at this hostel, we wish we could have stayed longer. ”
- 25 Jun 2017 Anonymous Australia
- “ Definitely the best hostel in Amsterdam. If you love nature and the outdoors, this is the place for you. I'll be back asap! X ”
- 07 Sep 2016 Heather England
“ We had a lovely stay especially when we rend kayaks at Luky Lake Hostel.
The Location is perfect: it has a private atmosphere but you can feel like home right from the beginning. If you are tough you can go for a swim in the beautiful (cold) lake. ”
- 04 Jul 2016 Sarah Germany