Lucky your House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Our stay at Lucky Your House was very pleasant. We had HOT water, which I've heard is not as common in Puno, we were walking distance from Titikaka Lake and the downtown area with restaurants and stores. The staff was very friendly and the atmosphere was very cozy. Great hostel! ”
- 18 Oct 2015 Lorena Mexico
- “ Good location near to the lake and to the city center. It was a quiet place. It was clean and they offer good breakfast. Good for the price ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Nice place, good beds, thick blanckets. The shower didn't work properly for a while though. Breakfast pretty ok. ”
- 08 Jul 2015 Oscar Spain
- “ Nice place to stay there in Puno, very comfortable ”
- 10 Apr 2015 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Great hostel for short stays in Puno. Very helpful staff, clean rooms but the bathroom smelled bad time to time. Cold i Puno during january but the private room we had was provided with a heater. ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Mathilde Sweden