Lullaby Rambla Catalunya
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great beds with private curtain, cabinets with lock are great, the baths felt little sloppy, but is a minor issue near all good experience ”
- 31 Oct 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Half the staff does not speak english. ”
- 29 Jul 2016 Branislav Slovakia
- “ A guy on reception talked in Spanish although I asked him to speak English with me. He refused to do so and as far as I understood he said that I must have learnt Spanish if I want to visit Spain. Very unfriendly! ”
- 29 Jul 2016 Anonymous Russia
- “ There was poo, stool and urine in the bathrooms; the clean was awful; even with the low price it's definitely not worthwhile. The bad smell could be felt in the aisle everywhere. The security doors were working with no code necessary. ”
- 25 May 2016 Anonymous Brazil