Lullaby Rambla Catalunya
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Wonderful place, very close to all the nice places. Had a great time, the staff are very friendly and helpful ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Anonymous India
- “ The internet was slow or didn't work at all. Changed rooms to main floor, but still had problems with wifi. Other than that I this is a great location and value for money. The staff are friendly but the interface is a bit "hands-off" so maybe not the best choice if you're unfamiliar with Barcelona. I also found it hard to meet people in the common area/kitchen. Most travelers were couples and the lounge was usually empty. Again, probably great if you like to do your own thing! ”
- 14 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ staff was very very nice and friendly. I want to recommend this hostel. You will never regret !!!! ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ Of course, when you are in Barcelona, you should not be spending much time in your room. I booked a private room here. It was small, but everything I needed. I did not have any issues with noise. My room faced a center courtyard, and I heard people talking in the mornings, but it wasn't loud noise from the street or anything. The staff was really friendly and cool, and the location is great. You are in the heart of the city, accessible to all attractions and metro. Easy bus from airport. ”
- 12 Jul 2014 Colleen USA