Luxembourg City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ we walked from the station when it was already dark and misty. with all these mountains u have to climb up and dowm and nothing to be seen around it felt rather funny. BUT it's really nothing with all the advantages this hostel has. it's a very clean hostel (the sheets r given out to u in individual packages) with individual sockets near each bed. the furniture is new, the location is quite. would definetely recommend this place ”
- 05 Dec 2016 Anonymous Russia
- “ Super clean, almost sterile, fantastic rooms and toilet facilities. Aside of that place is totally dead, no flare in any way. It is dry, grey, staff is automatic... If I wanted to stay in hotel, I would not choose this hostel... ”
- 25 Oct 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ Complimentary breakfasts were very much appreciated. ”
- 18 Aug 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ wifi is weak. Some staffs are unkind. ”
- 17 Aug 2016 Hyun Seung
- “ The WiFi was not working in the bedroom despite being at the first floor. The water from the shower was all over the floor. ”
- 08 Aug 2016 Anonymous Spain
- “ The location was convenient for walking downtown. Everything was pretty average. The only complaint I have is that there was no wifi available in the bedrooms. If you want to use wifi, you have to stay downstairs in the common area. ”
- 31 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA