Luxembourg City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A big but comfortable hostel. The location was good, easily reachable by public transportation and right next to the Casemates. Also, good lockers for the luggage if you arrive early. If you are a light sleeper though, ask for a room not on the entrance side in case people decide to play table tennis late. ”
- 25 May 2017 Sari Finland
- “ we walked from the station when it was already dark and misty. with all these mountains u have to climb up and dowm and nothing to be seen around it felt rather funny. BUT it's really nothing with all the advantages this hostel has. it's a very clean hostel (the sheets r given out to u in individual packages) with individual sockets near each bed. the furniture is new, the location is quite. would definetely recommend this place ”
- 05 Dec 2016 Anonymous Russia
- “ Super clean, almost sterile, fantastic rooms and toilet facilities. Aside of that place is totally dead, no flare in any way. It is dry, grey, staff is automatic... If I wanted to stay in hotel, I would not choose this hostel... ”
- 25 Oct 2016 Anonymous Australia