Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Did not enjoy this hostel at all, and would recommend staying at another location closer into the city. Staff is under man, and the distance from Krakow is rather a long walk to the main sites. Area was also rather uncomfortable at night, which we also got lost finding our way back to this place. Biggest complaint was the fact that there was no one to check us out the morning of our departure, which the Hostel did at least apologise for this. ”
- 21 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Okay to sleep for one day not more and not in summer, their air conditioner was broken and they do nothing about it :( the location is far from the central bus station but not too far from the city center. well but the price is good. ”
- 09 Aug 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Good, quiet location yet close to the heart of Kazimierz. Easy going place. Authentically cracovian. ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ OK, no big deal, but tidy, and a part of the staff is really helpful (the other part not really). ”
- 31 Jul 2015 Anonymous Hungary