Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel, location is perfect- very close to metro. clean rooms and positive atmosphere. ”
- 12 Jul 2013 Larisa Russia
- “ Staff were jellyfags. There were ants in the bath, and no lock to the bathroom. The breakfast was nice though. ”
- 31 Mar 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The rooms were clean, the staff was really nice and helpfull and all other people who stayed there during my stay were super nice and we had a lot of fun. What I liked was that though people liked to stay up late, it just happened in the living room so that everyone who wanted to sleep could do so without problems. It was awesome. The breakfast was also good: tea, coffee, milk, hot chocolate, cornflakes, toast, muffins, sweet buns, jam, butter, chocolate spread, fruit... ”
- 21 Oct 2012 Anonymous Germany
- “ While I was there I had 100 euros stolen and 30 USD. The week before I got there, a person in our room had his passport, wallet, everything taken, and another man had is macbook stolen. There was someone sleeping in the common room for awhile, and snuck around stealing things. I wouldnt say it was the hostels fault, they were really nice and helped the victims call the cops to explain what happened. However their lockers are only safety deposit boxes, so if your suitcase doesnt lock, be aware. ”
- 16 Oct 2012 Holland USA