Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the owner is very nice and accommodating. She provide us all the important things that we need to know around the city. She gave us tips on were to eat Vietnamese food that cost less. I'm so thankful to the owner and her family for the hospitality that she showed us during our stay. I'll definitely be back again next year. ”
- 06 Nov 2013 Anonymous Philippines
- “ This guesthouse is run by a very friendly and welcoming family. A perfect introduction to Vietnam the family was as they would help us with anything from bookings, rekompensations, dos and. Donts to laundry and computer acces. We were welcome to stay with them in the Ground floor living room, and maling this a Cozy and Nice stay where we also made friends with the family. ”
- 20 Oct 2013 Rasmus Denmark
- “ The family at this guest house was very helpful! Had a lovely time with them. ”
- 08 May 2013 Renee Canada
- “ Nice friendly helpful family guesthouse. Great location in a quiet alley off the main tourist strip. ”
- 04 Dec 2012 Anonymous Australia
- “ This hostel is run by a lovely couple who were very willing to help. Although quite a basic hostel, the staff, location and facilities are spot on and therefore excellent value for money. I'd definitely advise people to stay there when in Ho Chi Minh City. ”
- 08 Nov 2012 Guy England