Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Ly Loan is a nice hotel in a good location. We had a large room with a great bed, however the shower was interestingly difficult in that it is mounted about waist height in a tub with no curtain it is removable though, other than that it is a nice, clean place to stay with a very friendly staff. ”
- 13 Nov 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Air con and fan is a great combo in hot season. Lovely staff but English is poor. Cleaned room every day, fresh towels. Good enough Wifi. Bed hard, but I liked that. Great location. ”
- 28 Apr 2016 Anonymous Ireland
- “ I got a nice room with a balcony. Both room and bathroom were spotless, the room has no frills but it is spacious and bright, the wi-fi works well and the mattress is firm and confortable. The ground floor is part of the owners' house, so it feels like being at home with them. Unfortunately the area is packed with tourists and hotels, so it's quite easy to reach (the Phoung Trang office is very close) but it's not the nicest area of town. ”
- 03 Feb 2016 Anonymous Italy