Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The people where so helpfull and you could ask them anything. It kind of felt like family. They helped us a lot for joining the backpack world. I really recommend the hostel for starting backpackers and for enyone else. ”
- 02 Feb 2015 David Netherlands
- “ Friendliest staff ever! Clean rooms with aircon and WiFi. In a small street next to the pubstreet but quiet. Maybe a little bit hard to find at first but easy once you found it for the first time! Best stay in Vietnam for us! Thanks to the owners for booking trips and following hotels for us! ”
- 22 Oct 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ We absolutely loved LyLoan's friendly staff. If we come back to Saigon, will definitely stay here again! ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Marisa Finland
- “ I've never had such kind, personal service. This is truly a safe, family-run hostel and Phuong, the owner/manager knew my name before I walked in the door, always had great advice, and always wanted to hear about my day. It was like coming home to my own family, for all the best reasons. Phuong's mother even walked me across the street (through the notoriously terrifying traffic haha) and haggled with a taxi driver to get the best fare to the airport! I would definitely stay here again! ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ a good value for the stay. it is definitely conveninent since its in the middle of the backpacker area, but is also quiet since its 50m in the alley way. ”
- 24 Apr 2014 Joy USA