Lybeer Travellers' Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ They requested a city tax plus a fee of 1,50€ for not paying cash! One doesn’t have any chance to really lock your stuff securely. There’s no air-conditioning. The mattress was covered with big yellow circles and there were pieces of foot nails on my bed as well as hair. Guests have to put on bedsheets them selfs. Anybody can walk in the room. Downstairs very loud music played. I would not recommend this hostel at all. Knowing my important travel documents and creditcards etc. safe is mandatory. ”
- 17 Jun 2017 Daniel Germany
- “ Lybeer Travellers Hostel is a great hostel. The staff is friendly and they help you in everything and the atmosphere is brilliant. The hostel is clean and tidy, and it is close to city center. I have a great time there. I recommend you to visit it. ”
- 16 May 2017 Anonymous Spain
- “ We had a nice and pleasant stay.The staff was pleasant and the location is perfect. ”
- 03 Jan 2017 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ situated in a great building, nice location, rather new. has it's own bar - though it closes at 12 and all the drunk people living in a hostel start hanging around in the coridors shouting and not letting to sleep. nobody at night to calm them down. besides when we left in early morning the door was wide open - anyone could have come inside easily. no wifi connection in the room. in other aspects - great hostel, new furniture, etc ”
- 07 Dec 2016 Anonymous Russia