Lybeer Travellers' Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cozy and quiet place. It’s walking distance from everything, but away all the noise of bars and crowd. The staff was very nice and helpful. Like most houses in Bruges, it’s old but very well kept... though I had trouble geting hot water from the shower of the 3rd floor. Hope they fix it soon. ”
- 21 Sep 2018 Rebeca Colombia
- “ A great hostel! The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The facilities are nice, and they have a great bar that has a great selection of reasonably priced Belgian beers. It is located in the old part of Bruges, so it is very, very easy to get around. ”
- 20 Sep 2018 Paul USA
- “ Rooms were cold, handle of the door was broken with no way to lock the room, stairs to have access to the floors are steepy, dark and pretty dangerous. Location was good, near to the center. Staff was helpfull and kind. ”
- 21 Mar 2018 Anonymous Italy