Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Stone cold showers. Would not recommend at all. ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Olivia
- “ Great location and staff. Excellent facilities. The rooms by the common area/front desk can get very loud when people come back late at night. Bring earplugs! ”
- 18 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Dorms could be improved by having lockers in them, I know there are some downstairs but its much easier to keep essentials close by and not on a separate floor. The staff was extremely helpful and provided us with information on many activities such as what to do in half a day, how to get to Vatican City by metro, where the good gelato is, etc. It is in a sketchy part of town and was very noisy but I guess that can't be helped. Overall, it was fine; nothing over the top. ”
- 22 May 2015 Alanna
- “ Very friendly staff and good location. But the showers are STONE COLD. ”
- 18 May 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Good location but the accommodations were not very clean (especially for the price) and the staff was not helpful nor very friendly. ”
- 11 Apr 2015 Kaitlin
- “ An old hostel near termini. Good location and OK accommodation, but the bathrooms and common areas need a lot of work. ”
- 03 Oct 2014 Richard USA