Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Dorms could be improved by having lockers in them, I know there are some downstairs but its much easier to keep essentials close by and not on a separate floor. The staff was extremely helpful and provided us with information on many activities such as what to do in half a day, how to get to Vatican City by metro, where the good gelato is, etc. It is in a sketchy part of town and was very noisy but I guess that can't be helped. Overall, it was fine; nothing over the top. ”
- 22 May 2015 Alanna
- “ Very friendly staff and good location. But the showers are STONE COLD. ”
- 18 May 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Good location but the accommodations were not very clean (especially for the price) and the staff was not helpful nor very friendly. ”
- 11 Apr 2015 Kaitlin
- “ An old hostel near termini. Good location and OK accommodation, but the bathrooms and common areas need a lot of work. ”
- 03 Oct 2014 Richard USA
- “ The staff working here made the atmosphere of the hostel very dull. They weren't friendly nor helpful. There is no wifi in the hostel, it's only in the lobby of the hostel. This is legit like a tiny room, so everyone just sits there soaking up all the wifi they can. The hostel is 3 stories high so having to come down and up so regularly just to grab some wifi was a pain. Wifi is important. There is a stupid rule where you can only use the kitchen 3pm-10pm with no reason why. Wouldn't recommend ”
- 01 Jun 2014 Anonymous Australia