Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Worst hostel I stayed in all Italy. Paying 60 euros per night for a single private room was a rip off. Room walls were filthy with peeling paint. Broken bedside lamp and broken PC in room for no particular reason. Small room with very small bed. No toiletries supplied at all. Located next door to common room so continually very noisy every night. The 11pm quiet policy is not adhered to and had to ask Reception at 1am one morning to close common room it was so loud.. Rude unhelpful staff check in ”
- 20 May 2017 Anonymous Australia
- “ Best Staff Ever. Worst Hostel Ever. Add that Combo together & you get the picture. ”
- 20 Feb 2017 Anonymous England
- “ Amazing location! Great hostel! And it's just blocks from the train station....made my arrival and departure sooooo easy. I can't say enough good things about the staff...they were so friendly and helpful. The staff at M&J go above and beyond. I'll admit, the facility could use a bit of updating and a fan would have come in handy in my dorm room. But the building is classic, and I was so happy with my decision to stay at M&J! ”
- 30 Jun 2016 Ralph USA