Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really pathetic hostel, I wouldn't even call it a hostel... If you are going in summer., this hostel is a Big NO NO.. NO fans, NO wifi, NO clean washrooms, No Elevator and add a rude staff You will have to climb 3-5(3 if you are lucky) floors with your luggage multiple times everyday.. Shower is really pathetic, fixed 10 ft above the floor and you have to stick to the wall to get any drop of water. Mario (shrewd and a flirt) just knows how take money without spending a single buck on facilitie ”
- 16 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Stone cold showers. Would not recommend at all. ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Olivia
- “ Great location and staff. Excellent facilities. The rooms by the common area/front desk can get very loud when people come back late at night. Bring earplugs! ”
- 18 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Dorms could be improved by having lockers in them, I know there are some downstairs but its much easier to keep essentials close by and not on a separate floor. The staff was extremely helpful and provided us with information on many activities such as what to do in half a day, how to get to Vatican City by metro, where the good gelato is, etc. It is in a sketchy part of town and was very noisy but I guess that can't be helped. Overall, it was fine; nothing over the top. ”
- 22 May 2015 Alanna
- “ Very friendly staff and good location. But the showers are STONE COLD. ”
- 18 May 2015 Anonymous Australia
- “ Good location but the accommodations were not very clean (especially for the price) and the staff was not helpful nor very friendly. ”
- 11 Apr 2015 Kaitlin