Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The M Montreal is a great hostel, the staff are friendly and accommodating and the bar in the basement is perfect to start your night out in Montreal. You can even bring your own alcohol but you have to keep it in your room, and there's even a fridge for that. Breakfast was somewhat limited but you can't really complain when it's free. The en suite bathroom had seemingly endless hot water and the rooms were quite warm which is a plus during the long cold Canadian winter. I would definitlely stay ”
- 27 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I always stay in this hostel although its a little bit pricy compared to other hostel in the area but the location, facilities friendly staff (Maxime) keeps me coming back ”
- 04 Dec 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hostel was clean and the staff were friendly. There is free breakfast and a bar down the bottom. We had a 16 person dorm which was fine, the only problem was that the nightclub downstairs makes it impossible to sleep if you want an early night and there is no set time for the lights to be off which can cause a bit of confusion. ”
- 29 Sep 2016 Shannon Australia
- “ I recommend it without doubt. Excellent treatment and facilities ”
- 08 Sep 2016 Pau Spain
- “ Fantastic! Staff was very friendly, lots of amenities and clean rooms, and the bar downstairs is nice! ”
- 27 Aug 2016 Liam Canada