Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Some of the staff members are RUDE, and think that they are the super bosses. They give some kind of sticker while check-in without explaining to the customers what to do with it. I did not know that I have to keep it somewhere on the bed. While sleeping in the room in the morning, the cleaner came inside and forced me to wake up, and asked me to go out and talk to the receptionist as cleaner did not see this sticker on the bed... They know how to make money in different ways.. Behave, guys. ”
- 19 Oct 2017 JUSTIN India
- “ Super friendly staff. Good facilities. Clean rooms. ”
- 09 Sep 2017 Tommy
- “ The M Montreal is a great hostel, the staff are friendly and accommodating and the bar in the basement is perfect to start your night out in Montreal. You can even bring your own alcohol but you have to keep it in your room, and there's even a fridge for that. Breakfast was somewhat limited but you can't really complain when it's free. The en suite bathroom had seemingly endless hot water and the rooms were quite warm which is a plus during the long cold Canadian winter. I would definitlely stay ”
- 27 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I always stay in this hostel although its a little bit pricy compared to other hostel in the area but the location, facilities friendly staff (Maxime) keeps me coming back ”
- 04 Dec 2016 Anonymous Canada