Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Awesome staff, very friendly and helpful! Room was very clean, PERFECT location! I'd stay at this hostel again 100% ! ”
- 15 Jul 2016 rachael USA
- “ The bar its has you can only pay in cash which is a bummer. To get to it you have to go thru the biggest gay street in town, which there's nothing wrong with that, but if that makes you uneasy you should know. Other than those two things which aren't even complaints (more like observations), great place to stay. ”
- 11 Jul 2016 Anonymous Puerto Rico
- “ Great hostel. ”
- 06 Jul 2016 Tácio Brazil
- “ Really, really good!!! Right near Saint Catherine street, about 15-20 min. walk to Jazz festival area (or less, if you take the metro.) Extremely nice and helpful staff! Nice that each bed has its own light and sockets. Breakfast was okay (better when we had eggs!) Female room had its own bathroom WITH A TUB! (which I did use to soak my tired feet!) Room lockers are kinda tiny though, and unstable as it is not firmly attached to a wall, etc.. and you should bring your own lock. 2 thumbs up! ”
- 29 Jun 2016 Anonymous Brazil