Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have nothing good at all to say about this place, hire new staff n get better management ASAP! Employees couldn't care any less abt their job or you. They're rude, and cheated us of our refund. After being there for only 30mins, we wanted a refund but had to wait until the next afternoon to get it.Then they did some questionable math n refunded us the amount they wanted to. Atmosphere is non existent. The rooms were ok clean, the pool was dirty with cloudy water and dead bugs. ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We found in MD House a familiar atmosphere that we liked a lot. Breakfast is ordered with a menu and it's okay. Wi-fi only works in the reception area. Location is great, specially if you're there on a Sunday as it's so close to the Sunday Market. Staff is friendly and helpful. Rooms are a bit outdated but the esplanade and swimming pool make up for it. It was just a nice place to stay. I'd return and recommend it. ”
- 17 Aug 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Very nice place and nice staff - especially Mam at the reception :-) ”
- 22 Jul 2014 Allan
- “ Great location and the room was comfortable and clean. All of the staff were extremely friendly and the breakfast was excellent too. We liked it so much that we returned when we went back to Chiang Mai a week later. ”
- 30 May 2014 Anonymous England