MEININGER Amsterdam City West
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really nice place. It is a hotel that has rooms that work has hostel. The kitchen is amazing, very organized and people keep it very clean. I really liked my stay in this hostel and would definitely recommend it to everyone. One of my friends even came here while I was staying because she didn’t like her Airbnb, but she never stayed in a hostel before. She was very pleased with the place and the staff too. ”
- 05 Dec 2017 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Would not recommend for solo travelers. This is a hotel that switched a room in hostel. There might be a big common room but it is not built in a way to meet people. Not all the lock of the room were working. There is a 20 minute bus or 5 minutes trIn to Amsterdam. But stop around 12:30. ”
- 28 Nov 2017 Nicolas Canada
- “ Great place in 1 min from railway station (20 min from airport! 15 min to the city center!), spacious rooms, a cheap supermarket next door... Beautiful design, helpful stuff, reasonable prices.. I would stay here again! ”
- 02 Jun 2017 Iuliia Russia