MEININGER Berlin Alexanderplatz
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Horrible experience. Paid extra for a female-only dorm & men slept in the bunks anyway. Rude roommates who clogged all the drains & didn't flush toilets. Screaming babies in the breakfast room, overpriced breakfast, little security, unhelpful staff, average location. There are SO many other better hostels in Berlin (I regret staying here after staying in a good Berlin hostel previously). Weird vibes here - better for families on a budget & not 20-somethings. ”
- 17 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
“ Everything was quite fine except the bed was very squeaky. ”
Dear guest, thank you for your review! We are glad, that MEININGER Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz was to your satisfaction. Regarding the bed, we are currently renovating all our rooms and we hope to welcome you as a guest again! Kind regards, your MEININGER Team Berlin Alexanderplatz
- 06 Dec 2016 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ Perfect location ”
- 09 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Really clean rooms and bathrooms. Nice common area ! They have a lugguage room downstairs (open to basically everyone) and in our room the drawers could be locked (need 2-3mm lock, not theses little TSA ones) to be locked. Linen provided and clean. Good Wi-Fi for free ”
- 02 Sep 2016 Anonymous Canada