MEININGER Berlin Central Station
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My room would not lock and they couldn't do anything until the next morning. The rooms are small and there is no AC so very hot. They have a good location and the hostel is clean. ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is really nice; the only negative thing was that the price of the room for the first night (more than 5times normal room rate) due to the champions league final. ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Marta Spain
- “ Rights outside berlin central station. Museum about 15 minutes away walking. Only downside the is no nightlife in this area.. Short train journey away though ”
- 06 Nov 2014 mark Scotland
- “ clean hostel next to subway/ train station; two stops from Brandrburg gates; rooms are SO SMALL and crampy though, that it's hard to even stand there if all 6 people in a dorm would come same time; ”
- 18 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA