MEININGER Berlin Central Station
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ This hostel has improved since I last visited. Wifi now works in the rooms, not just in the lobby, even if you are on the eighth floor. Staff was very helpful and friendly. However, the lockers are still in the luggage room far away from the reception (not very secure), making it more feasible to keep your valuables with you at all time. Pick this hostel if you need something close to the central station / buses to the airports for a night. If not, you might want to look elsewhere. ”
Dear guest, thanks a lot for your feedback and we are grateful for any kind of comment. With the help from our guest we can improve ourselfes! Kind regards Meininger
- 03 Jan 2016 Silvia Germany
- “ The Meininger was a perfect location for us, the room provided excellent comfort and the amenities functioned perfectly ++++ Will recommend to all our friends :) ”
- 10 Oct 2015 Brian New Zealand
- “ My room would not lock and they couldn't do anything until the next morning. The rooms are small and there is no AC so very hot. They have a good location and the hostel is clean. ”
- 30 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is really nice; the only negative thing was that the price of the room for the first night (more than 5times normal room rate) due to the champions league final. ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Marta Spain