MEININGER Berlin Mitte Humboldthaus
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's good, but the biggest problem was they don't have air conditioning, and was hot in the time. The breakfast was expensive and wasn't as good. And you have to make the bed, and it's kind of annoying when you get in the hostel tired. ”
- 13 Jul 2015 Anonymous Portugal
- “ It was everything what you expected: clean, nice and simple. ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Ruben Venezuela
- “ A crowded room for six people, and the staff are not very friendly when I checked in. ”
- 06 Apr 2015 Yiyun China
- “ The Meninger Berlin Hostel is the best hostel I've ever been to. The rooms are comfortable good furnished and clean. in particular, I appreciated the bathrooms. The atmosphere is really pleasant: there are many young people within the costumers, and the staff at the reception is friendly. The location of the hostel is also good, because it's in the city centre and really close to a tube station. ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Rossana Italy