MEININGER Berlin Mitte Humboldthaus
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The dormitory is small and there is only one bathroom and toilet in the dormitory. So you have to wait especially in the morning.....Good location. Just a few stops from HBF, and within walking distance to the Museum Island and other places. ”
- 11 Sep 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ A wonderful place for those who want a quiet place with no party during the night. The rooms were clean and the staff was helpful. The free Wifi worked very well, and the breakfast was worth the price (it was almost €7). ”
- 04 Sep 2015 Alexander USA
- “ This hostel was great. Rooms felt very luxurious (for a hostel) as they had a nice decor, bathroom was modern and clean, good lockers and air conditioned. Staff were also very helpful with any questions or requests. The kitchen looked very well equipped (just from a look over as I didn't use it) and a good social spot. There's also an outdoor sitting area. Located beside a U-Bahn stop so easy way to travel. I'd stay here again if going back to Berlin. ”
- 17 Jul 2015 Anonymous Scotland
- “ It's good, but the biggest problem was they don't have air conditioning, and was hot in the time. The breakfast was expensive and wasn't as good. And you have to make the bed, and it's kind of annoying when you get in the hostel tired. ”
- 13 Jul 2015 Anonymous Portugal
- “ It was everything what you expected: clean, nice and simple. ”
- 05 Jun 2015 Ruben Venezuela
- “ A crowded room for six people, and the staff are not very friendly when I checked in. ”
- 06 Apr 2015 Yiyun China