MEININGER Berlin Prenzlauer Berg
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No lockers in rooms, otherwise great. Metro station right outside the door. Ensuite bathroom was nice and clean. ”
- 04 Oct 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ We stayed in room "double bed ensuite". It was very nice and clean. We stayed in seventh floor so we had a view over the city - great! The breakfest was not very good but quite OK. ”
- 30 Aug 2013 Stepana Czech Republic
- “ A new, modern and clean hostel! Staff is fine and location is good. The metro stops in front of the hostel and it has many bars and restaurants near. The room was small and not practical at all. The beds really bad, specially the pillows. The bathroom was big, had a nice shower and clean. Free shampoo. I recommend booking a big room and bring your own pillow ;) ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Anton Netherlands
- “ Just amazing and a lot more of everything (space, cleanliness, location) than we expected. 100% rating! ”
- 14 Aug 2013 Marc Sejr Denmark
- “ Right outside of a metro subway exit, excellent location!!!! ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Anonymous China
- “ My only complaint is that there were a LOT of wifi problems--aka it wouldn't connect or would drop off after a few minutes. Very frustrating as a traveler trying to plan things to do, purchase tour tickets, get directions, etc. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA